Reviews for "Defend Atlantis"

NICE!

I LOVED IT and it dint take me to long to beat it it was awsome nice work !!! ;)

really easy

yet thoroughly enjoyable

i beat it in what, 8 minutes? i got hit maybe twice becasue of the shockwave bubble blowing enemies at me

i liked the idea of different bubbles, but they didn't really apply as you could could just use the metal bubble to trap everything and barely have to pay attention to air supply

really good game, easy to get into, simple storyline, interesting, innovative gameplay, this is what flash games should be like

Very fun, must play!

I had a lot of fun playing this game. Graphics were very good, a pleasure to look at. Style was completely original, very well made. Sounds were perfect for the type of game. Violence was perfect, not too much, not too little. Interactivity was great, sizing your own bubbles was fun. It was rather funny, defending the city with bubbles, so I gave it a 5 in humor. Overall I gave it a 10, and have added it to my favourite games.

great game!

very fun and creative game and i love the music!

Very fun and unique

Somtimes I may be doing something on the computer, and then I think of this game and all of a sudden I want to play it. Very addicting, medium graphics, for around 11+up. Very nice job on this.