Reviews for "Defend Atlantis"

Good Game

This was quite a nice game,with the player trying to defend *Dun dun dun.*Atlantis!

I felt that the time limit was like 30 secs instead of 2 min.That means it was fun!

It had quite a setting perfect for Atlantis,and you have to draw the bubbles...which was unique in a sort-of-way...
And it should have an increasing time line to make it harder.2 mins for Final Battle?O.o

Oh,and i liked the "Cheap Oil Prices" Part.=P.

Keep up the good work!

great game

A very good idea.Unfortunatelly it is to easy and short but still has some great ideas. Metal bubble is the best weapon because it can trap anything.You should have unlock it after at least lvl5.Not lvl2.

Unique defense game

I liked how you could use bubbles to defend atlantis.

No point in using the other bubbles.

I beat the enire game only using metal bubbles after I unlocked it.

Very fun!

This is a pretty great defense game! I like the concept that you're protecting the Lost City of Atlantis (Makes me think back to that animated movie they made). The idea of having different bubbles to utilize for different situations is very neat nad helpful. It is a bit easy, not that I'm complaining but maybe if you decide to make a second one, make it ever so slightly more challenging. The music is very fitting and suited for the situation and just about gets you pumped up to keep going. Apart from the difficulty of the game, I think you can improve how you make the bubble, like instead of drawing it, maybe you click and hold the mouse down until it's the right size that you want? Overall this is a fantastic game that I'm sure I'll be replaying sometime soon. I only gave you a 9 because of the over easiness with which you can make it throughout the game. Awesome work!