Reviews for "Final Fantasy - The Prelude"

awsome

Man this is the greatest it reminds me of playing the snes version of FF. Man I know it sounds corny but thats for this I love this song, keep up the good work man!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Thats why I make these songs, to spark memories, the greatest of which are video game related.

best version i heard!

wow, this really is the best version ive heard of that song, thats for sure!! keep up the good work, nothing to criticise on this!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Sweet, glad you enjoyed it.

Tight

Great version of the song. You have a shit load of music, that's awesome! Hey I do have another request though. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, has some of the best music in it, for video games. A lot of it is not remade, besides Dragon Roost, Windfall, or Outset island. If you do have the game and play it, the song that Makar playes for the great Deku Tree after you save him from the forest island, that is an awesome song man. I want to hear a remake of that song. Of course it doesn't have to be violin, like the game. Sorry for the long post! Keep up the great work, I listen to every one of your songs, I just don't review everyone! PEACE.

ZombiePosessor responds:

Sweet. Yeah, I've done SOME WW music, not much tho. I'm glad you like my stuff. Keep listening, lol.