Reviews for "Mount Newground"

Let me say

It is QUITE ridiculous this has it's own series page. As it's not a series. There are other series out there...I'm not even talking about myself...that actually deserve a page like this.. morphemon? jesus....sorry I am taking my rage out but this just irks me.

This wasn't too impressive though. I don't understand it's popularity.

SirNightOwl responds:

Then you should try being a part of something big instead of just judging, next time join in and you'll understand

It was good

a lot of original art that was full of surprises. That is, those that were original but I saw about two in there that were tattoos and were probably stolen from a buying site. The one thing that appealed the most to me is the song. what is the name of it?

SirNightOwl responds:

I think it's Jim Noir's "My Patch" but PM Tureyonastick and he'll tell you :)

These collabs rock my gypsy soul.

5s all around

thanks man :)

i'm not sure if i like this

Graphics
There are a lot of creepy-shit-paintmade-pictures and thats why you get only 6. Next time try to choose the better ones.

Style
I like the concept but the realization is bad. 7.

Sound
Yeah. That's it! 9!

Violence
I don't remember but take 3

Interactivity
Was there one?

Humor
hmm.. 4

And the overal.. Paparam.. 6.. That's it.

SirNightOwl responds:

Choose better ones? Do you even understand the concept of a colab especially aimed at EVERYONE. You know what, I love all th citrues even the 'not so good' ones because everyone had a chance to join in, I think considering the majority of reviews were brilliant your review and reasons for, are a bit "I'm on a high horse" next time join in and see if you can bring the graphics up eh?

nice...

let"s see...............good concept(check),good music(check),good everything else(check)

and your score is............totally awesome collab!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job.
(you got an easy front page.^-^)

:D