Reviews for "Mount Newground"

Good concept....

Although not my kinda of flash, i do think this is a well planned peice, that must have taken time to arrange.
A few good artists there that sparked my intrest, but as many people have said, there were parts which looked like there had been no effort put in.

maybe if there is a next time the people could make a small animation loop, to keep the intrest as towards then end it tends to bore.

SirNightOwl responds:

YEah I can see your point in some aspects, keeping the balance between the number of entries and attention span expected by the viewer is always difficult when creating a collab, but thanks for the review :D

Not bad

I liked this, of course it's not as good as redline but it's different. That itself makes it unique. I wouldent change a damn thing. Good Job!

Cheers :D
I like the name btw, TurkeyonAStick would appreciate that!

Meow.

I decided to write my review in german :P

Super gemacht Leute :D
Meine beiden sind auch drinnen. (pretty cool)
Saubere Arbeit SirNightOwl und Turkey.

/clap

that's it.

SirNightOwl responds:

erm... ja!! danke! (i think thats right!)

Hmmm

I liked redline more, art in this one are much worse then the art in Redline...

though it still looks good.

SirNightOwl responds:

We're all fans of the redline, and a lot of inspiration obviously came from it, who knows I might PM Heretik and see if we can work on a project together? ;)

Ack I'm torn.

Man I'm torn between my hate for colabs and my love of ingenuity.

I hate colabs because so many of them sacrafice quality just to become a colab. Than they are given an award just for trying pushing much better solo artists aside. I mean if this were made by just one person i doubt it would have made front page.

On the other hand i did enjoy how this colab was handled by targeting a huge audiance instead of just a few. And the way it was all brought together seemed rather well done to me.

So instead of wheighing in any of those factors im gonna give into peer presure ang give you a 5. =)

SirNightOwl responds:

Although we have had some great reviews and a damn decent score, you're the first person to actually SAY you appreciate the huge range of people invovled! I love you!