Reviews for "Mount Newground"

YAY! Whooo!

A great collab and I'm in it! Unbelievable!
Nice choice of music, btw. This has to get front page. Otherwise, Tom Fulp is ... you know what I mean.

Great! Keep up the good work Turkey and Owl!

SirNightOwl responds:

Well we did get front page :)
Thanks for your support!

YEAH,MOUNT NEWGROUND BABY!!!!

woot, i am in a collab, i am in a collab!!! hope everyone liked it, especially my works (heh,arrogant me) but really,each picture was grreat! it was a great collab by everything in it!

SirNightOwl responds:

It definitely turned out nice! But it was TurkeyonAStick's flash work which made the end product so great, he's certainly going to be one to watch :)

Nice work

Just a pat on the back to all involved, and For turkeyonastick and sir-night-owl for putting in the extra effort to get it finished!

Gz to all involved

Cheers :)
Thanks for the great review!

Crazy Awesome!!

I'm glad I was able to participate in this one, I kinda missed out on "The Red Line" project. Thank you for putting in the right pic I specified. I probably would've chosen different music, but it was still pretty good. Well, fantastic work, everyone, especially SirNightOwl and TurkeyOnAStick for putting this all together! We should really start things like this more often!

P.S. Thanks for crediting me with the mountain peak edit anyway, even though it wasn't really used (I like the newer one anyhow).

SirNightOwl responds:

You're more than welcome :)
Thanks we appreciate everyone invovled and this is certainly not just me and Turkey, this front page belongs to everyone who supported and contributed to Mount Newground, we love all of them!

perfect

Turkey on a Stick and Sir Nightowl you could not have done a better job, i love every entry on this and the blood sweat and tears (mostly on turkey's part :D) were well worth it. I can't beleive i made it in!!

SirNightOwl responds:

The tears were almost constant, I don't think I'll ever forget the look on Turkey's face when we came across test-objects entry with the gradient background, it was hilarious!