Reviews for "Seven Deadly Sins"

I LOVE THIS GAME!

ALL HAIL THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS BISHIES! XD GO LUST AND SLOTH! LOL

hahaha~!! luv it!

the idea is fresh and hilarious. Love the creativity behind it!

2 endings

You can either win which actually means you lose since you're eternally damned, or you could lose which means you win. my head's spinning!

Simple guide.

Lust---buy a certain girl alot of gifts,intill she asks you out for a drink,then drink all the shots to finnish,or just grab her boob if your impatient.

Glut--Eat about 7 or 8 "Fat in a Jug." To make Ed Vomit.

Sloth--Sleep once to get full health then sleep again.

Pride--Go to the Barbers and buy haircuts intill your looks are at 25 or 30,then go to "Dive." and enter the daily male contest,Answer all questions right then play DDR to get the sin.(If they ask any controversial questions,just talk about your hair.

Greed--keep getting promotions intill the boss asks you to downsize your team for a raise,then fire your co-workers ass!

Wraith--Go to the gym to bulk up to a about 25-30 strength,then go to the bar and pick a fight with the man in the green sweater,after he says "You suck." Choose attack,then win the fight.

Envy--Get 25-30 strength if you have not already,then click on the patch of trees on the extreme left.You will find a used condom on the ground,(That you dont really need) and a nature freak,he will ask if you like nature,say "no i do not like nature." then kick his ass in a fight,get his binoculars,run over to the mansion on the far left,the use the binoculars to view the windows of the mansion,intill the envy bar is full.

I really did enjoy the concept of this game,and the twist at the end.And I Really would love to see another one.I also love the music choice,especially the AC/DC at the end.

-M0ng0li4n b100d

nice

lol its awesome, i love his reaction when that lady in the diner place talked to him XD