Reviews for "Organization fanflash 2"

Funny As Hell

The whole way through I couldn't stop cracking up. This has seriously got to make front page or I'll be mad. But anyways the only real thing I could say to improve was the graphics a little (seriously, A LITTLE BIT). But other than that I thought it was pretty much perfect. 5/5 and 10/10. Great job!

RaffaCronel responds:

haha! Thank you a bunch! :3 I enjoy the feed back and your review made my day.

OH MY GOD

Marluxia and Mindless self indulgence together!? I must have died and gone to heaven <3

Organization silliness

so thats what they do in thier spare time lol "Pot made me jump out a window and bite a dog."

O.o

i want some cookies oh and i kept pushing the replay butteon
dont kill the kitties!!!

POT!!! WILL FCK YOU UP!!! LOLOL

i like the part with saix saying he bit a dog. i didnt watch your first one. maybe ill go back and do that now? anyways, i love the pot parts. where did you get that from?