Reviews for "Organization fanflash 2"

nice job

good job. funny and nice choice with music.

Really Funny

This made me laugh. You don't see too many funny movies, but this one, I liked

Very nice...

I actually giggled at this. Not many flash submissions make me do that. Mainly cuz...they suck. This one...didn't. Kudos to you on a good job. Hope to see more in the series. Maybe if you tweak the art just a tad bit more...and not have so much static...then it'd be better than it already is...

...even though there can't be anything more funny than Organization XIII in crazy situations. Loved the sounds, by the way...'fore I forget.

Kudos to you and I hope a third comes out. 8/10.

Funny As Hell

The whole way through I couldn't stop cracking up. This has seriously got to make front page or I'll be mad. But anyways the only real thing I could say to improve was the graphics a little (seriously, A LITTLE BIT). But other than that I thought it was pretty much perfect. 5/5 and 10/10. Great job!

RaffaCronel responds:

haha! Thank you a bunch! :3 I enjoy the feed back and your review made my day.

XD lmaol

LOL this has got to be your funniest flash :D I laughed through the whole thing XD and yay I saw Raffa again :3 keep up the good work!

-Kumar