Reviews for "Britneys Baby Dash"

Pretty good game

It's was a very good i dea, and a very decent effort, the only downfall was the controls, just a little to hard to control but still not too bad, and another thing was the music just a little too in your face, the game overall was good, nice power up and funny in general, tweak it a bit and it will be excellent

so... I thought

That was pretty fun. I thought it was funny as hell.. and pretty random too.... the controls where easy to get down. But the game was too short and the music was too repetitive.

Hey, at least it's funny!

It doesn't have to have professional graphics, this game proves it! It's sheer humour makes up for it's weeble-shaped characters. My only complaint, when these weebles wobble, they do fall down.

hipo rocks

drunk power!!!!!

Good but hard

This was quite a difficult game because you simply had to really keep up with it. I was at least glad that you could kill those police officers by throwing diapers at them. What you really have to look for are the planes. They can appear at any time, like when you are distracting yourselves with the policemen on the ground. The graphics in this were really funny and I especially liked how the baby looked. He kind of reminded me of Ike from "South Park".

Everything here is represented in a very clear way so the gameplay is pretty steady. The hardest part is having to let go of the baby to defend it. I swear you simply can not jump over a police officer and completely avoid him! The atmosphere was really goofy and it seems like it's been awhile since someone made fun of Britney Spears. This was before the infamous head shaving thing.