Reviews for "Particles"

I was suprised!

I've played games like this before but i usually get really bored, because the music is bad or the game is just boring. This game great, the music is awesome and the balls aren't moving so fast that it feels impossible nor or they moving so slow its boring, you found the right balance

Good game

And cool concept. I also loved the music. :D Nice.

lvl 8 on the first try! great game! i am officially adfdicted.

Beat it

it took me 2 years but I played anytime I could which wasn't that much but everytime I played I got further and sometimes I didn't but today I beat it so I know today is gonna be a good day

It gets better

I thought this was a good game because you were drawn in to play it longer. Now, there is really not much detail with just a blank background so I did not like that part. I do not know why, but I still enjoyed it even though there was little detail all throughout. I thought maybe I was going to learn something about particles, but I guess I didn't. Well, maybe I was supposed to recognize their patterns or something. What's interesting about a game like this is that you can choose to either go all around or stay in one place until a ball gets near.

The best way for me to play it was to move away from the balls. The good part is that some of the times they pump into each other so they lump together and there is a wider area to avoid them. The sound effects were nearly spot-on with a game of pool. This was a fun little game to play it was just not elaborate. That can of course work because you avoid superfluous stuff.