Reviews for "Obversity"

It's very good

The only real drawback is the music. It gets very repetitive, especially for a game with no real visual or humorous treats to detract from the music. For this kind of game, decent music can realy bring it to the next level. See Hexic HD on the XBOX 360. The music in that is phenomenal.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

yeah I'll be sure to bust out my HD console development kit for my next free, small-filesize, flash game.

Nice but.

It was quite cool but after level 7 it became a bit boring and the music did not help but all in all it was a good game.

Glorified Same, away!

There's a windows game called Same that's very similar to this, except the board starts full and you whittle it down, and when a column is gone the pieces shift over.

I assume you're aware that if you lose, clicking on Play again picks you up right where you left off, including your score, right? That's how people are getting such high scores1 so many times in a row. Should probably fix that.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

That was a bad copy/paste error on my part, thanks for pointing it out, got 'r fixed

Good, but a bit (massively) overhyped.

Held my interest for about 10 minutes. I'm not saying that its bad, but it gets boring fast. Mainly because of the lack of goals/levels/powerups.

yeah, brain games aren't for everyone... <3

Wow!

Permanent front page. This is an excellent game. The last person to review this didn't know what they were talking about. Love it, the inclusion of a pause button is a BIG plus.

glad you liked it!