For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "HeroOfTheOtherWorld [XMXC89]"

Another Amazing Entry From Caine!

It's nice to see that you got another partner! I have never seen you work with anyone other than T-Free before, and it's nice to see that you are starting to try out new styles.

This is a great song with an amazing melody. There is definitely some sort of story told through the piece. The 8-bit style was a great idea, and definitely add a "game" style to the song. What I really liked was that it did not have a lot of repetition, and was enjoyable throughout the whole song.
Another great song! :D

Abenson

Caine1989 responds:

Thanks for u awesome review man! O,O Woot woot! I hope that this song isnt the last great song! xDD Peazz!

I really enjoy this one! Sounds like a classic!

Im going to give you a 10 because of course its great and catchy but...im just biased towards this entire instrumental, you killed it Caine!

Keep it Goin! >.<

Caine1989 responds:

Yay!! Good to hear that rjblaze! Thank u very much bro!

Nice Again and Again!

I don't realy know how this new guy but just like your other partners... Awsome!!! :D

Caine1989 responds:

Yee he was big inspiration for this song! Thank u for review!^^

Mindblowingly AWESOME!!!

in love in love in love with this tune!!! The melody itself was sooo catchy and interesting to listen to. Many variations of synths and transitions....never gets boring so thats why i replay and replay. SUPER DUPER job guys!!! Looking forward to hearing moar from you two.

~Trance Stimulates Dance~

Caine1989 responds:

Thank u very much Lamara... Im glad u like this song... Thanks for reviewing...

rename yourself!

to Epicness Elemental

Caine1989 responds:

lol xDD thank u for reviewing dude! xD