Reviews for "HeroOfTheOtherWorld [XMXC89]"

Not bad

Not bad at all. Maybe it's just because I'm somewhat biased to the game music nowadays, but there are few 8-bits I like, but thisis one of them.

Caine1989 responds:

Glad u like it! Thank u for ur review!^^

I really enjoy this one! Sounds like a classic!

Im going to give you a 10 because of course its great and catchy but...im just biased towards this entire instrumental, you killed it Caine!

Keep it Goin! >.<

Caine1989 responds:

Yay!! Good to hear that rjblaze! Thank u very much bro!

OMG WOOH!

BRO THAT WAS AWESOME, ENTERTAINED ME THE WHOLE WAY, WHAT A PLEASURE TO LISTEN TO, TY'S FOR THE PM BRO =]

Caine1989 responds:

Hehe, glad u liked it man! Thank u for review!^^

nice new duo

it works pretty well the 8 bits like sounds works nice with ur stuff i'll visit your mate page if he get one here to see what he does

Caine1989 responds:

Thank you Funerium! I really apprecciate it bro!

Another Amazing Entry From Caine!

It's nice to see that you got another partner! I have never seen you work with anyone other than T-Free before, and it's nice to see that you are starting to try out new styles.

This is a great song with an amazing melody. There is definitely some sort of story told through the piece. The 8-bit style was a great idea, and definitely add a "game" style to the song. What I really liked was that it did not have a lot of repetition, and was enjoyable throughout the whole song.
Another great song! :D

Abenson

Caine1989 responds:

Thanks for u awesome review man! O,O Woot woot! I hope that this song isnt the last great song! xDD Peazz!