For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "HeroOfTheOtherWorld [XMXC89]"

Awesome

This is one of my favorites on Newgrounds. The music flows very well with an awesome beat. It also transitions well into different musical sections. 10 outta 10 for sheer musical pleasure.

Caine1989 responds:

Thank u for listening Gangstercake! This is one of my best 8-bit songs! Spent much time in this and DjXeMeX was great inspiration for this song! Thanks for reviewing!^^

Mindblowingly AWESOME!!!

in love in love in love with this tune!!! The melody itself was sooo catchy and interesting to listen to. Many variations of synths and transitions....never gets boring so thats why i replay and replay. SUPER DUPER job guys!!! Looking forward to hearing moar from you two.

~Trance Stimulates Dance~

Caine1989 responds:

Thank u very much Lamara... Im glad u like this song... Thanks for reviewing...

Nice Again and Again!

I don't realy know how this new guy but just like your other partners... Awsome!!! :D

Caine1989 responds:

Yee he was big inspiration for this song! Thank u for review!^^

Nice!!!

Never disappoint!!! whoa!!!!

Caine1989 responds:

Try my best, thanks for review

Hell F**kin yea!

Dude, kickass. period. anyone who voted below a 5 simply doesnt enjoy 8 bit music and should not have voted. This ones a winner, keep at it. 5/5 10/10

Caine1989 responds:

lol thanks alot dude! xDD Thank u for review!^^