Reviews for "Fuzzy McFluffenstein 2"

splat

really fun and addicting. i got like 500 kills before i got bored and quit. i think you should make the next one a little harder, though. maybe make them run away from you or something.

it was ok

the game was fun but way too easy. i jump and rats and hamster things run under me. my score was 1595 then i took stairs then it lagged

fun

but since the little buggers come to you, you just have to jump and youll get a stepping stone effect that will keep going for 10+ kills or so

nice

Pretty fun and simple, I did find a glitch however which gave me several thousand seconds and kills in a few seconds time. If you are playing on high quality, in mid air toggle the quality setting to low, then if you land on the mice while they are still on the ground, instead of instantly blowing up giving you +1 second each, they will sit there just flashing their eyes and will automatically starts counting off ten seconds additions. Once you've got four or five of the little buggers blinkin away, switch back to high quality and they will instantaneously explode adding several thousand seconds to your time and several hundred to your kills.

Run and then do a kitty tornado!