Reviews for "Fuzzy McFluffenstein 2"

Amazing

i like this game

stupid

just like 1,3 and 4!!!

Well...

LOVE, LOVE!
This game has made gamer slaves of halve the kids in my school and the same goes for me!

nice

cool

Liked number one better...

It's a pretty good concept and WOULD'VE been fun, but the movement was pretty rigidity (probably just lag, but it still happens when I turn the quality to low, and yes, my computer is good and new). And because there are so many mice, it's hard NOT to land on one! Basically, all I did was one spot and kept getting combos, and therefore having the timer go up and up. Because it never ends, I quickly got bored, mainly because I actually didn't do anything at all. The Cat Tornado was pretty useless because it's slow and hard to aim, so I think you should be able to do it midair, so you could do cool combos without touching the floor. Also, it's pretty weird you could kill in mid-air, it would be nice if it you and mouse gradually descend instead. And when I try to land without hitting a mouse, I teleport a bit to the left or right to hit a mouse. It would pretty cool if I could pause and look around the map at the same time, the background seems really funny.