For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MGS: TAS Episode 4"

kool

yay iv been waiting for this one.

MAN YOU GUYS ROCK

I have watched all 4 of tas series and ive gotta say thse arethe funniest snake animation ive seen Thanks guys

Preowned

MORE!

PLZ MAKE MORE!

okay

Fantastic...

I read that thing on sheezy art about the 119 IQ 13 year old. all i can say is that you shouldn't of said that 13 year olds were dumb coz im 13 and im not dumb coz im smart enough not to be an annoying twat like that kid was xoz MGS:TAS rules :D rock on!!!

bvhj responds:

that was a generalisation, but i suppose you are living proof that not all 13 year olds are dumb, and also that you have a sense of humour

Awesome as always!

Is the next one coming out anytime soon?

bvhj responds:

I don't think it'll be coming too soon, we're all really lazy, but the script is all done.