Reviews for "MGS: TAS Episode 4"

you rock

hey man, you have great taste in music. Five Iron Frenzy and Streetlight Manifesto rock!
Actually, you introduced me to Five Iron, because of TAS 2, i think it was.
Anyway man, your flashes rule. I love the TAS series. You're on my favourite authors.
This isn't actually my real account, but i had already made a review on that one, and i wanted to review again to say you rock, and so do your flashes, and so does your music.
my real account is: Kiwifish
in case you care.
I'm in the middle of making a few flashes right now, two of which are Metal Gear Parodies. Metal Gear is awesome, im replaying #1 right now.
This review is getting a bit long, so anyway, TAS is da bomb. keep it up.

- kiwifish

bvhj responds:

Nice. Good to know that my spreading of Five Iron's name is working

MORE!

PLZ MAKE MORE!

bvhj responds:

okay

MAN YOU GUYS ROCK

I have watched all 4 of tas series and ive gotta say thse arethe funniest snake animation ive seen Thanks guys

Preowned

Sweet

Wut up Lee. U probably dont remember me (infamous solid-snake1991), but ur one of the very few ppl i have respect for and i am glad 2 see that ur still in action when it comes 2 flash. Very impressive movie. Keep it up, old buddy

-Carlos

i love TAS so much i wanna have sex with it

you're a genius man, i love the boss battle with psycho mantis. i freaked out when i saw 4 was out.
yo i saw someone review saying "it needs more work" and you're like
"so does this review"
damn right bitchez! go to hell all who said this TAS wasnt up to par!
great flash man, now hurry your ass up and make TAS 5 !!!! we're all waiting!!!!!!!

kiwifish