For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MGS: TAS Episode 4"

I always look forward to these.

But this time I was kinda dissapointed.

T_T

I like how it used tp be animated better.

More, more, more!

I can't get enough of these parodies! The only thing that kind of bugged me was the lack of arms in most scenes, xD. I guess it does save time, but next time (if ther is a next time), try to budge the arms in there somewhere. Even if it means drawing two lines on the body to get fake arms >< lol.

Thanks, 9

bvhj responds:

Haha, I'll try my best to put more arms into the next epiosde

Randomness is always FUN!

The mask animations FREAK ME OUT! along with the BLACK AND WHITE fight. . . the animations looks soo good it freaks me out (but the bodys are F@*Ked up, but it saves time). Voice acting is great, and it follows the story line very well, in a randome way.

Not as funny...

Pretty cool, but not as good graphically or humour

bvhj responds:

Not as good as what?

pretty good

i love the series but i think this one isnt as good as 1 or 2 but it was cool, cant wait to see five and any other ones that you will make.