Reviews for "Mario Blooper"

((way too short))

....that's what I was thinking after watching your movie. And you know that it's too bad for a Mario parody that starts very properly. I was expecting you to put more than 1 scene in this flash. Too bad, man, too bad. I'm a huge fan of Mario bloopers but you didn't spend enough time in it. The graphics are well done thought. But...really...I'm disapointed

Positive points:
- the graphics

Negative points:
- only 1 scene

short

onlie 1 bLooper
try moor blopers in 1 flas

a little pointless

short but i guess its not bad

hmm..

I guess you could say I liked it, but it should be longer. Maybe add some more bloopers, maybe then it would be better :D

Your flash was a little.. short. Your animations is all right, and the idea is fine.

/Dugh