For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Mario Blooper"

Just one blooper?

I am surprised that the moive survived the judgement. Next time, make more than 1 bloopers. For a decent file size, I definately expect more than what I saw from this moive.

You're good, you just need more than one blooper

I really like your style of animation, It's smooth and creative, I think. Now all you need to do is make another with, eh, 8 bloopers maybe? Then everyone would be voting five, I guaruntee it :P

I gave you a better review and rating than Boxhead on the front page XD

Make it longer.

I literally lol'd when I saw that.

Its good, but its short..So work on giving your flashes a storyline, plot and make them longer. You probably have what it takes to be a spriate animator.

tazz28 responds:

I write the storylines for Psycosis91's Thwomps series. I learnt from him.

I am currently doing one. xD

Thanks though.

been done

not only that u did one blooper than set us on an endless cut scene it was too short and unorigenal however the one blooper was well done i'll give u that but seriously try harder it was sad

pretty good start

the begining was good but only one part to it then music the graphics were good the music was good Foo Fighters! :)