For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "___Sisqo's__Gulp_Down____"

Yuck

That was plain disgusting. There is no other way to say it. I do not want to see Sisqo being screwed. Though I can appreciate his thought the funny factor failed. I'm sorry.

lol

ahhhh!lol that pic at the end was sick!lmao...I got brain damage...but it was good and bad in a bay so ill give ya a 5...but it did make me laugh a little.

Heh !

What the fuck I always knew that fucker was a bunghole ninja..And that Boobookittiefuk (what a fucking trendy name) can eat a dead dog dick the game was gay no shit thats what it was based around Sisqo swallowing loads and at the end getting it up the pooter so what..Ive seen way fucking stupider games on this fucking site so I give you props..

AAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKK

That was so disturbing...just...so gross *Shudders*.

Great idea for a gayme (get it??)

With your half a million votes but terrible rating--who the fuck is voting on this?? My guess is that the same people calling you a fag are the same people who put this movie on every night while their wife is sleeping and act out their gay fantasies in front of the computer. Good Job pal.