Reviews for "___Sisqo's__Gulp_Down____"

sisqo

dang and there i was thinking i was the only one that hates this jerk,and not becuz he likes what i like either,i have lots of gay friends ..guys like him gives gays a bad rap

wow hilarious.

people need to realize this is an old game. but ya know, jail rape isn't funny............................. least till somebody cuts and pastes sisqo's smiling head on the bitch. lol
another thing people need to realize, his music really sucked. and to the person below me, we don't really care about your uncles stoner/pervert friend. we really don't care. but still, this was a good game, and i'm glad to see more people hate this dumbass.

lmao

i love how ppl bad mouth a game, when they know its gonna be full of cock and balls. lol...good job i thought it was funny

Lmao

Lol at him being screwed at the end. That was funny.

dude, that was so gay