For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "___Sisqo's__Gulp_Down____"

Doesn't really belong on the site anymore.

This was funny to play when it first came out. Now it's just awful, and the ending was ridiculously not worth muting the repetitive noise just to see how the game ends. Funny eight years ago, now it can just be compared to the crap people make in an hour just to be able to submit something to the site.

okay

it was actually an ok game in terms of control and gameplay but the graphics could use an overhaul, and the repetitive scene that plays every time he runs into a "droplet" becomes annoying pretty fast. Nice use of soundclips though, but you may want to consider adding a background.

Good

~~REVIEW~~
That was fun, the game play was smooth the graphics on the otherhand could use some work though, i liked it though and had fun with it so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Add more details on the graphics and interface

~~OVERALL~~
Fun game

~X~

what tha fuck!!!!

you must have been really bored when you did this!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA