Reviews for "DERAILED"

wow

LOL I like this, especially the part with the guy sliced in half XD

Really Great

large praise to the author! its the best thing i have ever ever ever seen!! the style is cute and nice and the music fits to every scene.
at the beginning i thought that this is one of this boring kiddie movies but then when i saw that guy pushing his stomach back in the half of his body i knew that this is the best thing i have ever seen!!
good job dude, i would like to see more of these things!

That was a work of art..... Really you win.

I could tell by the title that this would be gold. And you delivered. That movie made me burst out laughing, so true...

:O

very nice work man.... the drawing... the animation... everything was great

ahh you gotta find the name of that metal song for me... its pretty sick

I really enjoyed this

I just keep coming back to watch it, it's brilliant. I read some of the other reviews that criticize how "unrealistic" the train crassh was but i'm pretty sure you did that intentionally, lmao. Obvious the train isn't gonna do a perfect flip over that and land upside down. I found that flip was just funny and fit the style of this flash perfectly.

Also, i know a lot of comments were made on your sound, but i have to say something anyways. The choice of music was amazing, added so much to the flash and i think it's the choice of music that really made this flash stand out.

I really liked the style of this flash and i hope you make quirky shorts like this in the future. Very short, very entertaining and didn't take you very long to make, which is incredible.

Make more? kthx lol