Reviews for "Chrono Trigger - Corridors"

sweet!

I never heard a remix of this song that sounds like this! this is a really cool style! i like it!

Now get your butt over to my music and tell me what you think.

Make more music! :D

Simply Beautiful

That's about the only way to describe this version of one of my favorite tracks from Chrono Trigger....even if that's what you weren't going for. Well, it's beautiful AND has a relaxing feel to it.

These are all purdy short

I love the guitar at the very beginning of this song. MAN SHIT, this song is dope. The bass is tight, but those guitars are dope, again a little short, but man that guitar. Downloading and onto the next one.

Truly...Enlightening

*melts* This is one of those older tracks of yours that absolutely never ceases to amaze me. The sitar part near the beginning pro'ly would've sounded better with a sitar, or even a synthetic sitar, admittedly, but overall, I'd say this is one of your better tracks. It's just so damned pretty. Thank you for not disappointing me with this track; one of the many tracks from Chrono Trigger I absolutely adore, despite it being overdone.

Also, I think from now on, I'm only going to start calculating the Overall Score as "Effort" and "Clarity". You've made it perfectly clear you have never saught to go for originality in 90% of your work. Those few tracks that have obvious pangs of arrangement and/or remixing, I'll calculate Originality and Diversity into the final score for. *bows* So...yeah. On the new rating system for you, this scores you... An 8 out of 10. Ah, if only I could go back and recalculate my earlier scores on this system... Gomen nasai, Zombo. Gomen nasai...

ZombiePosessor responds:

You're sorry eh? Its cool, I don't mind it, now that you know where I'm coming from. Thanks for the good review. The only thing I don't like about this song now is the drums. I have such a better drum kit now.

Wow

This is so soothing and relaxing. This is my kind of music, nice job here!

My 5 and 10's across the board.

ZombiePosessor responds: