Reviews for "The Grinch!...abridged"

ZOMG 0_0

Goddamn, I don't know how the hell you come up with these ideas. Man I never laughed so hard in my life. Really just getting me to laugh in geneal is hard. I watched it over and over and still got a kick out of it. You are the most creative flasher here and I luv Joo :D

Great

It was only 30 seconds but i laughed so hard, you did a good job seeing the time you had to make this.

hilarious

it is incredibly funy but it is to short and gets boring to quikly.

rtil responds:

then go find something else to wathc

Cant stop laughing!!!!!!

That was the best!!!!! Starts just like the movie, then suddenly....... "IM MELTIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!" Couldnt stop laughing for the whole thing. Also good point, the whos would melt eventually. LOL! That was perfectly executed, and just as long as it needed to be! U get 5!

rofl

that was so freaking funny.
You have officially encuoraged me to eat make monre snow (well not yello snow) and smash more snow thank you
(i get to kill whos i get to kill whos i get to kill whos and so on and so forth)
oh yeah MAKE MORE