Reviews for "The Grinch!...abridged"

Cheery bastards.

They deserved it for comercializing Chritmas so much. And for the little girl who was the main character besides the Grinch. I hate her.

I shouldn't laugh at the death of hundreds of whos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! sweet revenge for OVERPLAYED CHRISTMAS SPECIALS!

lol!

I still watch it over and over, figured I better say something, very awesome, wish I could put it on my player to show everyone at christmas!

LOLZ! Just the way you are!

Not expecting this at all! This was awesome. The image of the (sun?) object in the back was amazing as it blew up! The image of the child with his mouth opened looked like that cute imagery you do before you brutally murder the smallest speck of human like that breathes to a small blot of gauging blood. One of your best.

Jesus Christ!

that was hilarious in a fraky way.