Reviews for "Tricky Madness 2"

woah..

.... I..... um............................ .............................. ............................ .............................. ....what?..................... .............................. .....................5.

omfg

ive seen all of your videos, but that by far is the most fucked up thing you have ever made

Yay

I love the classics, I've used this to scare my co-workiers into not comping into work. I've also used it to help me sleep by putting comforting thoughts and immages into my mind. Now I emulate the thoughts of those happy souls who are blessed with Madness. Maby thats why I usually end up alone in the kiosk

hehe

oh this is just great, the clown should always be this sick =D

dude that was wicked...

twisted but wicked...you should continue it...