Reviews for "DS Christmas Quiz"

LOL Easter Eggs

Pretty good questions...show'd me just how much I knew about that stuff.

IceDragon64 responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it. It took ages to get all the buttons set up and I kept thinking of more! Did you find them all? even the ee inside the ee? Did you find the cheat?

thinkin carefully before answering!

I like this quiz...
some answers you realy have to think about!!
Some answers are not obvious at all unless you no wot its about.
eg.the festival? wudnt have had a clue untill now!
gd work to a fellow gang memba!

IceDragon64 responds:

Its such fun to make- picturing people trying to guess the answer and making the answers sound either funny or believable.
We just need to fix the sound glitches and the D&S can start getting top rank submissions!
Love

Fun quiz :)

Fun quiz, but really hard.
Tought i review some of your stuff ^__^

Dont got much to say, fun quiz, oh yeah, the level system is great, i hate quizzes when you have to start over if you answer wrong. But this is better :)

Great wishes Muskelchock

IceDragon64 responds:

Thank you. I do believe the levels are better, tho I wouldn't have the Impossible Quiz any other way!

K

^^Good Points^^
I like the amount of effort you put into this quiz. All of the answers that weren't really obvious at all and were pretty plausible. I found myself not being able to eliminate anything on most questions that I didn't know. It's also neat how you give a description of every wrong and right answer. Very educational. This had lots of pictures too, which is good. Overall an above average quiz.

^^Needs Improving^^
Yeah, the images were good, but they just didn't go well with the plain backgrounds. perhaps you could add some borders to your pictures just to make them fit in more. Also, music should be turned off by some kind of button. Gets annoying after a while.

IceDragon64 responds:

Thank you for your detailed review. It seems you got just what I was hoping for out of it!
Glad you liked the movie clips; its a new step for me. i confess I dropped them into my standard DS Quiz template without even thinking of a bgd. I will see what I can do. I will definately put a music off button in all my subs when I learn how!
Best Wishes,

cool one

that was a nice christmas quiz. some of the questions were rather simple, but some of them were really really difficult.... mainly because i either had zero clue what the question was or i'd never know that fact about christmas until now.
nice job on this one, it was good.

IceDragon64 responds:

So glad you liked it. If you have any ideas for improvement, please pm me any time.
Best Wishes,