Reviews for "DS Christmas Quiz"

One of the Better Quiz Games

Very well put together. I particularly like that you put in why an answer was wrong or right (whether you were just gloating at a believable answer or dispelling a common misconception).

The only complaint that I have is that the boxes around the answers were much larger than the text, often overlappign images. While searching for easter eggs I often accidently put in a wrong (and once right) answer. Maybe changing the dimentions would help make the game more friendly to idiots like me.

IceDragon64 responds:

Thank you. I have had a string of positive reviews, but your is the first to suggest an improvement!
I increased the size of the hit area of the questions becuase I found that people often expect to hit on the text rather than the button itself and the D&S supported this change. Unfortunately, the hit area remains the same for each button when I move it around. I will experiment some more with my D&S colleagues and improve it.

good quiz man fooled me a bunch of times...

the only humer in this was the the milker part lol

IceDragon64 responds:

Thank you very much for your generous score! I really enjoy setting up the questions and trying to make the wrong answers sound believable.
There are a few little details of humour if you get things wrong, but no- I was't going for the belly laughs. try clicking the Xmas Quiz hyperlink in Yet More Info.
So glad you enjoyed it. There are four other quizzes and three on the way!

LOL Easter Eggs

Pretty good questions...show'd me just how much I knew about that stuff.

IceDragon64 responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it. It took ages to get all the buttons set up and I kept thinking of more! Did you find them all? even the ee inside the ee? Did you find the cheat?

ok

it was a good game, i cheated on google tho ^.^

IceDragon64 responds:

Thank you. Was it that hard? I mean you only go back a handful of questions? Glad you enjoyed it!

could have been longer...

it was really fun, make more! my only complaint is the leangth, it could be a bit longer... lol

IceDragon64 responds:

I will make more- theres two more on the way! I will try to make a monster quiz in the autumn of 2007, maybe 20 questions or so. If you get any ideas, pm me.