Reviews for "Snow Line"

confused but like

Creative

So there was some good ideas that came from this and in a way it was even more complex then expected but you made it soar into something even more some very good and intense moments and I really liked the idea here it was a good game and I think you could even ad onto it

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make more like this it was most impressive

~X~

I was confused by the cloud as well. You always had to write under it. Write? Is that the right terminology for this? Anyway, the drawings were pretty nice. Merry very late Christmas or very early Christmas.

I knew from the title this would be a game. I guess it just could have been more creative. It was still fairly nice. The music was decent too. It's just not that memorable.

A nice game for the right season! The cloud where santa starts is a bit misleading, I thought he would start the track from the cloud, not that it would just disappear from under him. Maybe I should've read the instructions.

Otherwise, it's a fun game. The concept is real simple but these draw your own track games are so addicting to play, the interactivity level when you can draw the level yourself just jumps skyhigh. levels start off simple, and get progressively complex and more complex. A lot of fun! Keep it up!

-cd-

good times

my computer teacher would always let us go to miniclip during december and play this and ur other christmas games :D