Reviews for "Go."

8/10

So adorable! The little dude, he's just tryin' to get some cookies! Hehe. It was hard for me to play though, I kept slamming into the bombs...but nonetheless, this game's pretty neat.

Hard, but funny and cool

in a downhill race to rack up the points, this snowboarder will have to dodge mines and pull off some nifty mind-air stunts.
Its the fastest --and posisibly, the hardest-- game in this bunch,but fighting santa claus is awesome! ^^

look at all the 8's!

I didn't wanna break the tradition of 8's lol. nice game though!

Review

It's OK, but it has many flaws..

- When you say jump, you should actually get the guy to jump higher. That was more than a skip than anything.

- WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DAMN COOKIES!?!?!?!

- There is no real course here..more of a spasm of things..

nice game

i like the kirby music you put in here, its awesome! i had that song stuck in my head for like hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and. it owns you all it ate my soul actually i fed it my soul but who cares it was tasty im sure it liked it because its chocolate coated and salty... hmmmmmm salty chocolate... yeah and i like the colors in the game colors rule i like colors you know the things on stuff that we see and taste? my favorite taste is purple its good. oh, did i mention, nice game.