Reviews for "Go."

Nice little game.

Its a cute fun little game. I didnt mind it, the controlls were a little iffy at the begining so it takes a little while to get used to.

the game flowed pretty good.

nice game

i like the kirby music you put in here, its awesome! i had that song stuck in my head for like hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and. it owns you all it ate my soul actually i fed it my soul but who cares it was tasty im sure it liked it because its chocolate coated and salty... hmmmmmm salty chocolate... yeah and i like the colors in the game colors rule i like colors you know the things on stuff that we see and taste? my favorite taste is purple its good. oh, did i mention, nice game.

nice

Wow,ths game is good.Smoth game play,and easy controls.Keep it up =)

I only got to the second level but I liked what I saw. The gameplay was fun. I am quite sure that if I got very far in the game, I would have enjoyed it even more. The only reccomendation I have is that you make it just a bit easier.

Pretty good