Reviews for "A Very Spritey Christmas"

Awesome XD

Wow. that sure brightened up my xmas.
Thanks for including me in the story, As a "Top spriter" no less. (Although I don't think i'm as good as people say I am ^^; ).
Well done with making the Alvin sprites, and the whole animation in general. All my 5 are belong to this.
Merry xmas.

Hey wait a minute..

Wait dont you know blockhead is indestructable?I mean he fell into lava and didnt die so i dont think a punch will kill him.

"We shall defeat you..."

"...With my mighty tongs!"

Great flash and the sprites were awesome, especially when combined with the drawn parts.

Awesome Movie!

All of my favorite flash artists were in there but one question, why isn't Egoraptor on the bad team? I think you should have replaced Block Head with Egoraptor!

AWESOME

Watched this on christmas the year it was released, good memories man. This deserves so much more exposure, highlights the war the drawn animators and the spriters had back in those days. Ahhh... great animation Ian and Velota, well done.