Reviews for "A Very Spritey Christmas"

Pure Christmas Goodness

First of all, to the reviewer before me, Wacko, if you looked at the credits, he didn't "re-create" any voices, those are their original voice actors. Read the credits. And Velota did all the Hand-Drawn parts, but it is kinda sub-par.
Now back on track, that was a great lil Sprite/Hand-Drawn crossover thing. And the Christmas rhyming theme made it all the funnier. Blockhead remains as stupid as ever, which made me smile and laugh. All in all, for a short movie, it had a pretty original plot and all that. Great job. Keep up the kickass work.

One word;

lolwtfomgbbqm8 :D

BLOCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

this was the funniest thing I have ever seen in "06" But the randomness that is blockhead just made me laugh my ass of and getting alittle of the conscience in there was awsome. TONGS!

haha

very funny but i think blockhead was just going with the flow.

Silly

Awesome, I really enjoyed this flash. Though I would've loved to see pixeled Bitey.