For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "A Very Spritey Christmas"

good joob with this

i don usually like sprite movies but this one was great. i got a lot of laughs out of this so it got a 5. its also my favorite christmas movie so far.

This was great!!!! though im not in it....... -.-

im supprised that it was so great i wish i did sprites on newgrounds but i am a really good flash person on other sites well whtever i'll have to start great sprites and story plot though. your a hero to me and all my friends. i wish we could speak well good job and have a happy new year!!!! >.<!

Nice^^

this was nice, great animated...
but the ending is silly, why do the sprites win? Blockhead had his mighty TONKS! they cannot win when he has some of these!

great 5/5^^

haha! awesome

haha! i wish blockhead won! becuse he is the best of them all! :D stupid sprites think they are so good!. anyway it was good!

Nice

A bit slow to the conclusion, but it was enjoyable - i liked it