Reviews for "Little Orphan Boy"

o.0

holy what the fuck batman

Love it!

This was so great, i love the non-sensed animations. They just ROCKS!, this was really funny xD but sadly. I didn't get why santa killed her own wife and burned his home down :S.

I love this flash :D, but, i have a question, what's the name of the song that u used before the loader?

OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!

That was so fucking weird, but i loved it! i thought it was funny at the end, with the dragon ball z knock off. This was great!

You, sir, are a shiny golden god.

The loading screen itself clenched it. Anything with The Unicorns in it is a winnar.

I've been watching your work for quite a while, and you've developed a unique style quite nicely, I'd say. Keep up the good work, my friend.

())))____HAMHAMPOPO____)))>

YOTAM!?! AND TIM?!?! OMG ######

MY 2 favorite artist yay. when i heard the orphan boy i was like omg lol is that yotam?!?! awsome awsome awsome. i couldnt be happier. Thank You for my christmas present =DDDD