Reviews for "Still Blastin'"

Excellent theme

All i gotta say to you is good job on this track you did here, the melodies in the background was nice and the beat is so extreme throughout the song. Capcom will be so proud to hire you when they hear this music.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks a lot! And like I said in the review below, that would totally be awesome were that to ever happen. XD They did like the remix of Ace Attorney though!

very good

sounds like a nice retro boos fight song i hope this ends up in a cool game

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! And that would be pretty cool!

Fantastic

I've listened to this song so many times, I've lost count. Just yesterday I listened to it 132 times haha. A wonderful representation of a classic 8-bit video games music.

Great job!

NemesisTheory responds:

132! OMG! That's a new record or something lol!

I'm really happy you liked it THAT much! <333
Thanks!

Wicked!!

Epic song! Sometimes I wonder what level music it will go with the Mega Man series. I played All Megaman games, yes all and this music will be great with any of the Wily stages through Mega Man 1 - 10. My opinion is Mega Man 9 - Wily Stage 2. Well designed song and I hope you continue making more of those Mega Man songs. You are number 1 in my books!!!

NemesisTheory responds:

You played them all? Cool! Me too! But that still makes you more awesome than me somehow! :D

I think it would do pretty good in Mega Man 9 maybe, but I'd totally have to make normal drums for it. xDD

Thanks a lot for the review and the nice words! <3

Damn NT

As always, youre mixes and originals are amazing. But this is just too damn good. So gdlk. I hope you don't mind if I play this at Nekocon this year. I was also thinking of doing a megama megamix....but.....umm....yeah...it'l l be a GOOD while b4 I do that after I hear this. Plus I gotta finish the Sonic Megamix series b4 I think about doing another megamix. Great stuff NT. We still need to collab on something...although I still have that one song you sent me. I'll work on that one haha. Love ya ^_^v

HEY CRIMZON! <3

It means a lot that you're liking it that much!
Please do the mega-man-mix regardless! I really wanna hear it! :D

And ofcourse I don't mind! <3 I also remember that song lol, we can do better now xDD

Thanks a lot for the review!