Reviews for "Domino Frenzy"

one of the best time-killers ever ^^

lol! great game!
I pity thy ppl who say it's too hard! Domino noobs! :D
I usually get to lvl 4 easily and the rest depends on luck mostly .
As I said, great game, great style, must be this years best Christmas game.

P.S. I support ppl that would like more objects added.

I'm givin' it a 5er every day since it got to the front page ^^

woohoo : - ) thanks... much appreciated

:D

Really loved the game :). It could be bit better if dominos could fall onto something that would move. For example little ball. Then it would trip over few next dominos, but if pushed in wrong direction it could fall into some dominoes and disturb chain reaction :D. And one more thing to make you feel better. Some guy wrote that:

"i hate this fucking site! nothing but fags! nobody who goes to this site has fucked a girl! good luck trying to figure out what that's like. and the funny thing is im right. you're all a bunch of fags. the creator of this site is still a virgin. he's still living in his mother's basement a virgin at age 37. what a fag. fuck you nerds. get a life. p.s. i hate nerd faggots. fuck you all to hell"

I saw it already 5 times today on other submissions :/. So I doubt he really thinks that way, because he writes the same to each flash :). Boring guy.

Looking after to your next submissions

thanks : - )

very exelent

Loved the game, but it needs a bit more, like and option in free play to set off more than one domine, so you can start a trail from two places, that would make the game slightly better, if that is possible....

freeworldgroup responds:

thanks, we'll look at updating the game with a multiple starting point feature.

Good!

Pretty good but I got some suggestions you may like to hear.

Next time when you either Update or Make a new one:
1. Change "Undo" button, so instead of deleting a domino it undos the last thing you added.
2. Make a "Delete" button, to do what the "Undo" button does now.
3. Add a "Reset" button, the reset button would reset the dominos to standing position and delete and dominos that may have caused an unwanted domino chain.
4. The bridge is a good start, but add more things dominos can use. (Some ideas: Stairs, Slides, Switches, Gates,Elevators ,and Tall Bridges[See Below suggestions how they would be set up])
5. In "Free Play" make it have like 9 quadrants (Rooms) that you can switch from to make bigger domino chains. (like the wasd keys would be used to change to each room.)
6. A more variety of colors would be nice.
7. Have a "Submit Design" button. So you can submit your own map and be looked at with others and the winner would have there Design could be loaded by someone to see it. Like every month would be a new design.
8. Please Have like 10 songs to choose from because, you will get sick of 1 Christmas song looping. Now i may not be you but there are people that like christmas but get so sick of the christmas music.
9. Make Obsticales placable in free play. Like have a little scroll spot showing all available obsticales to use.

Well Suggestion end there.
Now for #4

Stairs: Similar to bridge but way smaller.

Slides: Some stairs go to a certian point in height were at the top is a domino and what it will do is go down a slide and hit the next domino
in the chain.

Switches: Domino hit switch to activate a elevator or open a gate.

Gates: Blocks domino chain till a switch has been hit to open it.

Elevator: Block goes up to an unreachable place and the chain on the elevator will not start falling till the elevator has went to its height.

Tall Bridges: Just like normal bridge but tall enough where dominos can got on and under it.

Teleporter: while a domino falls on top of this the domino will be transported to another transporter and continue falling the same direction.

HINTS:
To fit many dominos in a spot make a row (i.e. |...|...|...|...|)
then click between them and add more (i.e. |.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|)
Make 2nd pair halfway lower than first pair so you can add even more.

Do not try to do sharp turns. your dominos may not continue its chain.

On turns try adding some more dominos to help make sure it continues the chain.

On Arcade Play make 1 chain split into 2 chains make 1 of the chains go right to the exit and use the other chain to get the amount of dominos needed. This helps because think about it there may be a time you forget to place the chain over the exit.

For more points in arcade mode try getting as many dominos in the chain before it hits like 5 seconds then start the chain. Its better this way because you can make like 3 dominos in like 1 second. 1 second= 10 points, 3 dominos= 30 points!

freeworldgroup responds:

excellent comments, thankyou - I'll see if we can incorp most of what you've mentioned : - )

not bad

really nice job but maybe next time you could put some really sweet ones on the freeplay to try out

sweet what?