Reviews for "holiday brainstorm"

Sweet!

Haha, that was pretty awesome. The lipsyncing and vocieacting was very good and the animation style wasn't bad either. I like the arm movements, it made the movie more dynamic so it wasn't just some guys talking and not doing anything else than moving there mouths.

Overall, I really liked it and I think it was the first animation I've seen from you so I'll go check out your other stuff now.

Good job!

It makes me laugh because it is so true.

I like all the subtle humor, like how the title "Holiday Brainstorm" is traced and re-traced on the notepad. I love it when a cartoonist can make us identify with a drawing. You listen to one of the animals brag about juggling and you say -O.M.G. that is just like so and so at work.

LOL

This sooo reminded me of some of the meetings I've been in. Excellent flash, very funny stuff. The graphics are great, sound is good, and the dialogue is very well-paced. I really liked the long pause after the reindeer gave his idea. 5/5

HA

i enjoyed the dialouge, the only thing ididnt like was that it was holiday related, i know its the season, its just not my thing. Anyway great job hope to see more from oyu in the future.

Always Excellent

Really cool and funny. All your stuff is.