Reviews for "{dj-N} Theory of Everything XL"

Oooh nice!

You should consider making a DJ-friendly mix.

Nice sidechaining, loved it. Not really sure why you used triplets, but, well... that just might be your type of style. Sounded celtic lol.

Also, I think this goes more under House rather, than Trance... your choice. And that low pass filter at 3:40 was impressive.

Otherwise, it was very fresh, very unique... 9/10.

Awesomeness!

Nate, your music is what makes life so awesome to live my friend. I am honored that you would share your musical talent with me and everyone here on newgrounds. Your gift is amazing, never stop being awesome.

Hrrrmm....

I've gotta say that I preferred the original. It was a lot shorter, and often that can be a good thing. It was good for the "trance" genre, and kept people listening.

This one just kind of disintegrates down to the fx at the end.

Sorry, but it'll be the other one I'll be adding to my favorites list.

dj-Nate responds:

Ok. So why again? Because its too long? The only criticism you gave was for the outro. Too much FX? That's fine, but what did you think of the additions? The breakdown? The modified chorus? Its cool that you don't like it, everyone has their own preference, but be more specific.

Some of the best electronic music on NG EVER

I have been on this site for years, and this is some of the best electronic music i've ever heard, sounds pro man. It takes alot to impress me. You should put this on Itunes and find a place to promote yourself outside of NG. I love this =]

Thanks, I'm definitely trying

Even better than before

Just when I thought this song couldn't get any better, it did.

Beat: 10/10
Flow: 9.8/10
Variation: 9.9/10
Originality: 9.8/10
Clarity: 9.8/10
Transitions: 9.2/10

Overall: 9.7/10

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks for the detailed review!