Reviews for "{dj-N} Theory of Everything XL"

Cool!

I really like what you added to the original! The new 3/4 sound is neat. GREAT song!!!! :)

-Ben

Amazing Extension <3 it

THE XL IS much better i can't really get my SELF TO express how amazing it IS what should I SAY ?Hmm I being listening to ur Oldest song back wher it was in the top rating such as top 5 and i compare it today i can TELL HOW much you got to make BETTER music and that FREE ALSO

It Really is A BLAST To play that on Beat hazard or just Listening it for a WHOLE 20 minute unstop in loop KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK : I must say you have talent I hope you can one day make money out of it With Today problem with P2P

I really enjoy the song can't be really more specific but the XL add a touch that is quite unique it better for loop experience but meh everyone as there taste i would give more detail if i could As for the Ending it seem a bit like xKore + nechura alien or Distortion Xkore is a Beast too :P but a bit too weird for that Sidechain effect

10/10 : Totally should be on youtube with a nice Dynamic Background

Amazing

I don't usually rate songs 5, unless I REALLY like them. This song deserved it. I dare say it's one of the best electronic songs on newgrounds at the moment.
I consider songs like essays. Some songs have parts of them that are better written than others, however this song was well written throughout it's length which made me rate it the way I did.
The only thing that sounded strange was at the very end where the sidechain effect started playing with the fx. But apart from that, everything is great.
peace~

DJA

(I wouldn't stress too much about the end, I suck at conclusions as well :D)

Most creative

I must say, the things that are coming out of your head lately spark a great interest. I hope that contractor of your is paying you well.

Oooh nice!

You should consider making a DJ-friendly mix.

Nice sidechaining, loved it. Not really sure why you used triplets, but, well... that just might be your type of style. Sounded celtic lol.

Also, I think this goes more under House rather, than Trance... your choice. And that low pass filter at 3:40 was impressive.

Otherwise, it was very fresh, very unique... 9/10.