Reviews for "{dj-N} Theory of Everything XL"

wat this game is hard

I can't belive it was made in 2010! :D Intro is so... modern.
But when I heard it first time I recognized Newgrounds music style. So, I found you! Here is yours 10/10

Best Song Ever! Love it! This here, is TIME!!!

The first song I ever listened to on NG, and still the best. I can't stop listening to it! I love the BG vocals at 2:44, and how it gets really quiet, as if you are listening with tweeters at 3:39, then blasts full power at 3:42. I also love the piano solos! Great work!

IMHO, I liked the first 22 seconds of the song than the rest of it combined. I was very disappointed when the style of the music changed so dramatically after I found it so pleasing.

I think it would be great if you could take the first 22 seconds and develop it into its own song.