Reviews for "Shamoozal: Ninja"

sweet sword fighting

that was so funny, "larp? I don't do that nerd crap"

Really Nice

To DumbassDude
Are you obbsessed with ninjas??
Anyway I really liked the movie, expessialy the ending. It was a smooth moving ninja flash and It's one of my favorites.

not bad

not bad but that was a bit nerdy...

Good.

I liked it except for the end.

Characters were moving fluently, the whole scene was dark and mysterious which is great. Also enjoyed the sound.

I don't know if it's meant to be that way but the boy's voice is different at his last sentence.

*P.S Ninja's should not show any emotion. The blue ninja was surprised by the gray ninja's skills making big round eyes. He shouldn't be surprised by the gray ninja's techniques as a ninja knows his foe before actually ingaging into combat.

But, seeing that at the end they were "role-playing" or just having alot of imagination it might be normal that his surprised.

His just a boy afterall ;).

****

-YZ

Well, that was certainly fun! I appreciate how there's so much hard work put into the animation. I admit to being confused at first. I mean, it was labeled as a comedy, but there was nothing comedic about it. It got so much better at the end of the cartoon. I don't what to spoil it.

The action is just so slick in this. It's nice to see so much great action. The voices are nice too. This seemed to have nothing to do with Shamoozal at first. Then again, I'm not that familiar with the series.