Reviews for "Shamoozal: Ninja"

Wow.

That was one of the best flash movies I've ever seen. The music and animation was perfect. I have a new hero I think. :D

Outstanding!

As I spend more time learning flash I have really enjoyed watching other folks create great stuff.

Your movie was outstanding!

Bloody Brilliant

Hey, That was the greatest flash fighting scene I have ever seen so i say good job to ya. I recomend it to everyone. But the ending kinda sucked a little, um whats with the uncudly rabbit...jackass. That ruined it a bit but, there awas a humor to it so, i guess it was alrite, but... No severed limbs, wtf. Can i ask you to make a kickass ninja samurai ass kicking scene with blood and heads flying off, cos u got talent with this style of flash i can tell, so mayb u could step it up a bit. All in all, brilliant move, loved it.

Burnt face man gives it 4 muffs out of 5. and his personal, HOORAY

looking forward to ur future work.

Shamoozal responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. About the ending, I figured it would be a mixed reaction, which is what I wanted. It helps to know the characters from other Shamoozal shorts, but it doesn't demand it.

As for it being all blood and guts, don't you guys get enough of that stuff on here? I like my shorts to be as accessible to as wide an audience as possible. I have little nephews that watch my stuff! Thanks for watching.

nice

nice 1, the artwork was good and the plot was good i really lked the ending how they were pretending

PS ninjas rule!

another great one

once again u made a really good animation and really funny XP