For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "'20 years of creatures!'"

I want to install a vertical monitor on the wall of the NG office and just have this running on a loop at all times! This could also turn into an awesome game.

Butzbo responds:

Woaah that would be great!; I thought a lot about them as possible videogame sprites; maybe they could fit on a platformer/runner/something.
Thanks Tom!

YEEEES!
This is the best ng thing i've ever seen :D

OOMG :D

This is really great. I like the style of it.

This has to be my favorite thing you've done. Not to undermine all your other work as simply put everything you do is just awesome. I love your interpretation of all these classic characters. They all carry your distinct style yet it doesn't compromise the original look of any of the characters. I was able to guess all of them but BBQBeefBurgerman who I never heard of and shall look up now. Also, you put some love in for the mighty Jerry Jackson so mega props to you. I DEEM THIS 5 STAR WORTHY! Awesome work dude

Butzbo responds:

Thanks! I tried to be as interpretative as possible while still trying to keep all of them recognizable. Also, Jerry Jackson is definitively one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on the web, so I'm really glad I got a chance to pay my respects :).

Unique!