Reviews for "This Is Halloween (Heavy)"

haha

hahahaha sooo awesome

NEEDS A DOUBLE BASS!

That would make the song kick ass like 10x harder lol. But its still a kick ass song reguardless

Meh....

Kinda reminds me of the Manson one mate .... Should try to use a diffrent setting on the amp to give it a diffrent feel but still good and a nice constant beat with no Wobbly or out of place notes

pretty good

simply better than bad

Words try

and they fail. This cover of such a classic is amazing in itself, and very well executed. The only draw back is that it is too short! >_< but other than that, the song is amazing! all the instruments go very well together, and the cover just sounds amazing.

8/10, 4/5, fav'd

If you decide to make it full length, please pm me! it would be greatly appreciated! X)