Reviews for "This Is Halloween (Heavy)"

What the hell's wrong with you people?

If he says he didn't do it, he most likley didn't do it. Whatever happened to believing people? I belive you ZP, hell, I even downloaded it a bunch of times, its a great song. To everyone else, piss off. This guy's a great artist, look at what he's contributed, and what others have said about his work. I believe him.

ZombiePosessor responds:

That was unexpected. Thanks for believing me dude, at least someone does.

wow

you must of liked this song a lot to download it yourself 1000 times...

you say you linked to other sites?
name some of those

good song but not good enough to get platinum in a day.

I gave you 10 for effort because it msut of taken you some time to DL all those songs

ZombiePosessor responds:

Name some? ok. College Humor has me on regular link rotation, which links to my site, which has a link to my NG page. Leenks.com, I'm on there every few days. MJJForum.com links to me. Wikipedia has me on with a link. There's more, but I'm not typing them. I'm telling you, I didn't do it, I was just suprised as everyone else to see that it reached that many downloads, like I said, I've been in school all day, of course there's no way to verify that, but its the truth. I didn't download them, believe me if yuo wont, don't if you don't.

The classic is 10x better....

Being the Ultimate fan of the Nightmare Before Christmas, I came upon this song only to hear that it wasn't what I anticipated. Sure it sounds nice, but trying to reinvent 'This Is Halloween' in heavy metal just doesn't work...it just CAN'T work. I'm not just trying to pick on you...infact, I was busy looking for some Castlevania tunes when I stumbled upon this. For the love of all things Jack....don't try remaking tunes from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Leave Danny Elfman's already perfect work alone and work on something else....like your Sonic and other tunes you do! They sound good, and I take no offense to some one doing a video game tune over again (unless it's CutMan...then you should be warry.). Until next time, chao.

And remember kiddies,

CUTMAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZombiePosessor responds:

I think 518 (as of right now) people disagree with you dude... And how can you claim yourself to be the ultimate fan of TNBC? You're probably some 16 year old douchebag who learned of TNBC through Hot Topic or some shit. I think this song sounds badass, and so do a lot of other people. I can't "work on" Sonic, because I've done all the music from 1 through 3... Oh, I just checked your profile, how shocking, you ARE 16 years old! You were like 4 years old when the movie came out and PROBABLY didn't see it in theatres, so shut up about "Ultimate Fan."